I bought an electric toothbrush yesterday. My original intention was to buy a replacement for my current manual brush. However I realised that an electric tooth brush was only twice as expensive(Colgate Motion Power Toothbrush,– S$12.90) as a normal one. It was pretty cheap and I had wanted to try one anyway so I brought that instead. Partly because I have been going to the dentist twice this year and it cost me a bomb. As they say, prevention is better than cure and I had read that electric toothbrushes clean better. So I made my switch to an electric toothbrush.
Here are 10 reasons why I like my new purchase:
1. Electric Toothbrushes cleans better as they brush faster than you can ever do with a manual toothbrush
2. It feels like a massage when you brush your gums
3. It helps to keep your teeth whiter as it can remove stains easily
4. The sound and vibration is a great way to wake yourself up and start the day
5. It only cost twice as expensive as a normal toothbrush now
6. They are gentler on your gums and teeth as you no longer need to apply pressure. Hard brushing damages teeth in many ways.
7. You use less toothpaste as the surface area of the brush is smaller
8. It’s effortless to brush your teeth now. You just need to push the brush instead of moving it up and down
9. Your breath is always fresher as you can clean bacteria from between the teeth and under the gumline where manual tooth brushes cannot.
10. You can also brush your tongue and the top of your mouth easily, cleaning away dead tissue.
Copyright : TodaysTen.com