Hi, It has been a long time since I did a blog carnival. There were lots of entries to the blog carnival this edition. I have grouped them into Blogging, Tech, Personal Improvement, Movies and Others.
- Vaibhav Gadodia presents 9 surefire tips to get traffic to your site for new bloggers posted at Habitually Good.
- Aahz presents Top 10 Sites Every Blogger Should Join posted at Philaahzophy, saying, “Whether you’re blogging to get ensure your words, thoughts and ideas reach the largest audience, just like the idea of “meeting” new people and making new friends, or just want some cold hard cash, there are some sites you absolutely need to join.”
- Raj presents Top ten ways to annoy your website visitors posted at MT Herald Dot Com.
- Robinson Go presents The 10 Most Effective Ways to Increase Blog Traffic posted at Robinson Go dot Com, saying, “thanks and all the best!”
- The Free Geek presents Top 25 Ubuntu Blogs (By the Numbers) posted at Free Geekery.
- edithyeung presents 7 Phrases Successful People Would Never Say posted at Edith Yeung.Com: Dream. Think. Act..
- The Free Geek presents Top 10 Ways to Recycle Your Old Computer posted at The Free Geek.
- MDB presents 77 Great Lists You Absolutely Need to Check Out posted at million dollar blog.com, saying, “all kind of helpful lists”
- FitBuff presents Foods High in Protein: Top 10 Healthy Choices posted at FitBuff.com’s Total Mind and Body Fitness Blog, saying, “This is a great top 10 list consisting of the healthiest 10 choices of lean, health-promoting protein!”
- Alvaro Fernandez presents The Ten Habits of Highly Effective Brains posted at SharpBrains: Your Window into the Brain Fitness Revolution, saying, “Some tips to keep our brains sharp.”
- Tom Gilson presents Christianity: The Top Ten Misconceptions posted at Thinking Christian, saying, “Christians’ top ten misconceptions about their own faith”
- Meredith Mathews presents Top 10 Tips for a Productive Meeting. « Lemonade StandLemonade Stand, saying, “Meetings in the workplace have an innate ability of spiraling out of control, diverting from the objectives, and wasting valuable company resources (i.e. time, money and brain power). With the right structure, your meetings may start becoming a positive force that drives the work environment into a more positive place.”
- Cade Krueger presents Mission Statement And Ten Benefits Of A Business Plan posted at Write To Right.
- Silicon Valley Blogger presents 10 Ways To Organize and Simplify Your Finances posted at The Digerati Life.
- isabella mori presents the 10 paradoxes of creative people posted at change therapy, saying, “an abbreviated version of a list made by psychologist mihalyi csikszentmihalyi, perhaps the greatest living expert on the psychology of creativity. this post sparked all kinds of interesting discussions and further blog posts.
- John Hill presents 10 Steps to Raising Your Vibration posted at Universe Of Success.
- Meredith Mathews presents Top 10 Eighties Movies. « Lemonade Stand posted at Lemonade Stand, saying, “When you think back to the 1980s – right along side the scrunchies, puff paint and crimped hair – it is inevitable that you will recall Molly Ringwald, Ghostbusters, ET’s young Drew Barrymore, Yoda, Indiana Jones, Ferris Bueller… the list goes on. Eighties films became much a part of popular culture through it’s characters, music, famous lines and fashion.”
- blue skelton presents A Prayer for Owen Wilson posted at Blue Skelton Publications, saying, “My Top Ten favorite Owen Wilson Movies. Get well soon Brother
Other kind of interesting stuff
- Tim Abbott presents Top Ten Lawsuits I’d Like to See Inspired by Judge Roy Pearson Suing the Pants Off His Dryc Cleaner posted at Walking the Berkshires.
- Joe, John, and Greg presents Top Ten Threadless Shirts That Are Gone Forever posted at Fantastic Blognanza.
- Laurie presents Top Ten Signs That It’s Going To Be A Bad Day At The Office posted at Threat Assessment and Management, saying, “Given my line of work, it’s a bit unusual, but true.”
- Kathryn presents Top Ten Recent Interviews on SFV posted at San Fran Voice.
- Jon Rochetti presents Rudest Drivers – DC in at #5, Top Ten Rules posted at The DC Traveler – Washington DC travel & tourism information, saying, “Top Ten List for BAD Washington DC Drivers!!!”
You might also be interested in: