I just wanted to post this great event that is happening. There will be speakers from Storm Ventures, Intel and Qik.com(of course the event will be qiked live too) and Nokia.
Should YOU Mobile? – Opportunities & Challenges in the Mobile Space
You are cordially invited to attend “RainMakers Live!” Conference brought you by The National University of Singapore Entrepreneurs Association (NUSEA).
Date: Friday, June 27
Time: 5:30 – 9:00 p.m
Venue: Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, 950 Page Mill Rd, Palo Alto.
To pre-register for early bird tickets, please visit http://rainmakers2008.eventbrite.com/ by noon on Friday, June 27.
Only limited seats available!
RainMakers Live! Summer 2008 will bring together the leaders in the mobile applications and wireless space to discuss the topic “Should YOU Mobile? – Opportunities & Challenges in the Mobile Space”. It will consist of a keynote speech, a panel discussion and an exhibition of some of the hottest mobile start-up in the Valley.
• Purnima Kochikar, Director of Strategy and Business Development, Nokia Enterprise Solutions
• Sriram Viswanathan, VP of Mobility Solutions, Intel
• Tim Danford, Partner, Storm Ventures
• Vish Mishra, Venture Director, Clearstone Venture Partners
• Bhaskar Roy, Co-Founder, Qik.com
• Lewis Adams, CTO, GainSpan
• Hank Nothhaft, Chairman and CEO, Danger
• Tom Kosnik, Fenwick and West Consulting Professor, Stanford University
For more information on “RainMakers Live!” Conference, please visit: http://www.nusea.org/rainmakers2008/
Thank You to Our Sponsors:
We liked to thank our kind sponsors: IDA Singapore, SABA, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, and NUS Enterprise for their generous support to NUSEA “RainMakers Live!” Conference!
I look forward to seeing you at “Rainmakers Live!” 2008,
“Rainmakers Live!” 2008 Committee
NUS Entrepreneurs Association